Our GoalWe share a belief that our lives have been transformed by the opportunities we enjoyed.
Therefore, it is our goal to ensure that the students of Udbhav School have access to quality education and opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Provide access to quality education to those who cannot afford it
- Opportunity to children to reach their full potential
- To make the children become good citizens
Who We Are
- IIMA Alumni Association – Hyderabad Chapter is one of the most active alumni associations of Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
- The Hyderabad chapter brings together, a wide diversity of successful and like-minded individuals - academicians, entrepreneurs, police top brass, civil servants, CEOs of MNCs and large Indian business houses, Corporate professionals in IT and non-IT industry, development professionals, management consultants.
What We Do
- To help each child reach his/her fullest potential
- To encourage all round growth including academics, games, soft skills and music/art but prioritise on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills.
- To help the child stay connected with reality and encourage them to move up atleast two economic levels compared to their parents
- To educate parents and involve them
- To attract, motivate and guide him/her to pursue higher education.
- To engage the creative abilities of the child to generate new knowledge and improve the quality of life
- To empower the children to earn scholarship
- To set up a fund raising and governance system which is professional, world class and above all transparent
How we use your money
- IIMA alumni will contribute before asking others.
- 100% of donor funds go towards educating the underprivileged children, IIMA alumni will provide administrative support, leadership.
- Some Alumni have agreed to provide Office space, some have agreed to provide technology and legal support, and many have offered to be on the Governing Council despite their other commitments.
- The idea is to minimize the administrative costs to a minimum.
- Most importantly IIMA alumni will ensure that all the administrative costs are under written by the alumni so that the Donation received from NON- IIMA Alumni are fully used for the very purpose of the donation to educate the children.
- We are committed to set a very high level of transparency and accountability.
- Every Rupee or dollar received, in any currency, will be transparently accounted.
- Donors will get periodic updates on the progress of the school and the children that they are sponsoring.
- Every rupee of donation will go a long way IIMA alumni will explore every avenue to minimize the costs, optimize capital expenditure through receipt of donations in kind like school books and uniforms, through harnessing of governmental schemes etc.
- Empower the child to reach his/her highest potential.
- The child is coached, motivated and empowered to earn scholarship by virtue of his/her entitlements.
- The Child is a well-grounded human being so that s/He does not crumble under pressure of harsh reality (poverty).
- The child is able to take the harsh shocks of reality positively and compete effectively.
- Increase all the above without increasing the economic burden on the children and their parents.
School at a glance
VisionOur Vision is to transform the lives of at least 10,000 underprivileged children and their families
MissionTo create an environment and provide the resources to produce thinking children with work and life skills, who can compete in the real world and achieve their highest potential.
- Sponsor a child/children
- Sponsor an entire class
- Sponsor a Teacher/Teachers
- Sponsor a facility(like lab, library,music room, etc)
- Donate material-PC's, laptops, printers, photocopier, TV, sound system, furniture, teaching aids, sports kits, books, Cd's stationery etc.
- General Donation
- Sponsor a School-Co-branding
- Any other customized opportunity
|T Muralidharan:||98 480 55025||(or)|
|Harish Kumar:||98 480 33060||(or)|
|H Sitaram:||98 484 82065||(or)|
For donation related queries email us at:
For all other queries email us at:
Visit us at: 41/A, Chandranagar Colony, Behind Police Lines, Rasoolpura, Secunderabad-500 080.
All contributions must be payable to IIMAAA (Hyderabad Chapter) Charitable Trust. These donations are deemed charitable under Sec 80G of the IT Act.